Australian Cricket Infrastructure Fund
$1,000 - $50,000, Up to 50% of the total project cost
Funding for community cricket facility projects, with a focus on growing participation and promoting accessibility and inclusivity. The ACIF is open to all clubs, associations, schools, councils and cricket facility managers
Contact us for a quote to be used in your grant application.
- Projects submitted by clubs/organisations with the following will be highly regarded and prioritised:
- Female teams and participation programs
- Embedded Australian Cricket Junior Pathway: Woolworths Cricket Blast Program, Junior cricket stages 1-3.
- Online registration for its members through PlayCricket
- Projects seeking less than the maximum grant amount will be highly regarded.
- Applicants are strongly encouraged to register their project with the Australian Sports Foundation (ASF).
- Facilities with no/limited public access will not be considered.
QLD: Currently Open, Applications close 28 February 2019. Apply here
VIC: Currently Open, Applications close 31 March 2019. Apply here
SA: Currently Open, Applications close 18 March 2019. Apply here
WA: Currently Open, Applications close 22 March 2019. Apply here
NSW: Currently Open, Applications close 31 March. 2019. Apply here